viernes, 2 de febrero de 2007

Rant Number Two

www.goodaboom.com

So, dear readers, the second of my "rant" poems for you today. This one was inspired by the quite breathtaking lack of courtesy and observance of the law with regards to driving and parking here in this part of Spain. People think nothing of getting out of the car as soon as its within spitting distance of their destination, no matter that it is either a) blocking a driveway, b) on a yellow line or c) crushing a hapless pedestrian. And apparently the phrase "give way" means "drive forward as fast as you possibly can and the guy with the right of way may brake in time instead of disappearing up your jacksy"

So, here it is for your delectation, a jolly ditty entitled:

CAR WARS

I'm sorry, did I breathe your air?
You confuse me with someone who cares
perdun I nicked your parking space
Now, can you get out of my face?
Apologies, I drove out first
And prompted you to shout and curse
Now, normally, forgive, forget
Are words by which my mind is set
But if, on this occasion you assume
I'm predisposed to be quite kind
It's my pleasure to inform you
Indeed, my duty now to warn you
You are completely out of
Your tiny f***ing mind.

by Kev Moore 01/06/06



Technorati Profile

No hay comentarios: